We are starting our DCI(Drum Corps International) Denton Show Ticket order early, so we can get the best seats available! It is at the same stadium, Denton Collins Athletic Complex, and it will be on July 16th at 7pm. The deadline to order tickets will be FRIDAY, JUNE 5th. We will have school busses to ride and the cost is $5 per person riding the bus. This trip is optional, but highly encouraged!!!
- Ticket only - $22 each
- Ticket & Riding bus - $27 each (bus will leave around 5pm)
- Checks made payable to AHS Band
- You can use your CHARMS account if you have credit available.
- Adults are welcome and encouraged to come as well! We will need chaperones.
- Bring your payment to Mrs. Murphy in Band Hall. If using CHARMS credit, you can just email me your order.
Check out this Cool Video - Best of 2014 DCI - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOIb0Kqg-7Q
What is DCI? DCI stands for Drum Corps International and is basically professional marching band (Brass, Percussion, & Colorguard). Members are in age from 14-21 and are from all over the country AND WORLD. Drum Corps travel across the country (and sometimes world) performing at contests almost everyday during the summer months leading up to the World Championships performance in August in Indianapolis. Drum Corps is Marching Band on Steroids! They have elaborate, difficult, and highly entertaining shows that have a theatrical/broadway look to them.